Youth and student Workshops
- A Day without Put-Downs - Comedy’s turn to laughing at others’ misfortune has grown from subtle to audacious and pervasive throughout our culture. How, when and where do we draw the line?
- Bullying Prevention – Bullying has been around since the beginning of time but that doesn’t mean we should accept it. What skills contribute to prevention?
- CharACTer – How do you “act” when no one is looking? Your character is showing!
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention – Knowledge, alone, does not prevent abuse.
- Leadership – Leading our own lives is the first step to leading others.