- Accentuate the Positive – Recognizing our weaknesses is difficult. But when we feel confident about our strengths, the bigger picture is easier to see and process.
- Building Capacity & Community in the Classroom – Research shows that when we are connected to our community, whether it is the workplace, school, family or neighborhood, we make healthier choices. Healthy connections command a safe environment where individuals are celebrated and respected.
- Building Community – Whether your organization is the workplace, coalition or special interest group, building community should be conscientious, planned and ongoing.
- Celebrating the Power of Teachers - Teachers hold hope in their hands each day. They empower students to realize their own value and potential. We celebrate you!
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Just like the song sings: When you worry, your troubles double. How do we face hard times without letting them overwhelm us?
- I Get by with a Little Help from My Friends – As a culture, independence has overtaken our focus and interdependence has been lost. We pass this on to our students, colleagues and family. We can return to that place where supporting one another and relying on each other doesn’t have to disable but can build capacity in all of us.
- Laugh Lines and Life Lines - We all have them!
- Potentially Yours – How do you maximize potential?
- Social-Emotional Learning – Taken for granted, this has become the lottery ticket, the positive difference that is made. It should not have the 1:571,203 odds of winning. It can be a Win: Win.
- Survive, Thrive or Demise - How does your behavior and performance contribute to your outcome?
- The Serious Business of Play - Play has been underrated and dismissed for far too long. Play is the most effective form of learning and we need more, not less in our lives.